Monday, August 11, 2014

The First Step toward my Goal: Survey Sites

Okay, now that I have began to build my followers, I have started my first method for earning a little cash to put in my savings for future use. I want to cover a lot of bases for making money, so I am starting with one of the most simple methods. A blast from the Past: Cashcrate.com
 Before I was old enough to get an actual job, I watched my mom do online surveys to earn extra money.
I admit, I might have lied a little bit when my 13 year old self repeatedly clicked the "I am over the age of 18" checkboxes to complete offers. As silly or drawn out the scene of "online surveys" may seem, it actually worked for me. I am not going to say I made a ton of money, but being a kid who liked to stay up at night, it was pretty awesome to see that check for $15 roll around every month for spending a little time online.

With all that said, I have restarted using Cash Crate again with my old account. When I found the info to my old account this morning, I had a $6.35 balance. As of this moment, I now have $9.88. Due to the $20 minimum to withdraw your money in check or paypal form, I still have $10.12 to go before I can deposit it into my paypal account. However, Like I said, I am starting from the bottom so anything will help me meet my goals.

If you want to give it a try, click the logo below.
Get Paid To Do Free Offers!
Tips for starting:
-When you create an account, be sure filter out the offers that you have to pay to complete by clicking the "100% free filter"
-the quickest offers to get approved in your account are the ones that are around 10-50 cents. So if you want to get started quick, complete some of these first
-There are surveys on this website that pay pretty good, $.50-$1.50 per survey. However, it may take a couple of tries to get qualified to take that survey

Also, Feel free to comment below on whether you chose to try it or not. If you did, be sure to update how much you make so others can decide if they would like to try it or not.
I Will keep you guys updated on my earnings!

No comments:

Post a Comment