Thursday, August 14, 2014

T-shirt's? Yes please

This post will be a little short today because of time issues. However, I began my search of ways to make money again and I came across an interesting idea. I read about this one guy who "sold his torso" for money everyday. Now, you are probably thinking I am talking about a "male entertainer". But no. This guy had the idea of wearing a different company's t-shirt everyday and getting paid to do it. He started out with $1 for January first and went all the way to $365 for December 31. How interesting is that? So I decided, I want to give that a try. The only difference is that I want to focus on local businesses. So my goal is to email different businesses locally and see if any of them would be interested in "buying my Torso for a day". The idea is that they would send me a t-shirt to wear for an entire day (or week, washing every night of course) for a small price. They get the benefits of cheap advertising, and I get the fun "task" of receiving t-shirts and knowing that I am helping out a business (and myself) by getting out in town and being around people. Anyways, We will see how it goes!

By the way, I have reached over 100 followers on Twitter! Thank you guys once again for following me and keeping up with this blog. It means a lot to me!

- Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment